Yoda Game Award is a competition for game developers that will start on the eve of Lviv GameDev Conference 2018 and finish directly at the conference where the best games of 2017 in two main categories will be chosen:
Best indie game will receive the scholarship “Indie Prize” that includes:
- Two free tickets to Casual Connect
- Place in the Indie Prize
- Free placement of two developers during the conference
Winner of “Best studio game” nomination – Two Premium tickets to the White Nights Prague
And in four additional:
🎖 Best Art 2017 – prize is specified
🏅 Winner of “Best Game Design 2017” nomination will receive a sponsorship localization package of 500 usd
🥇Audience Award – Two Premium tickets to the Game Craft Lviv conference and free placement of two developers during the conference
🏅Best Unity – annual subscription to Unity Plus
Rounds of the competition:
Round 1. Registration – from November 29 through January 15. Each independent developer or studio can submit a game to the competition by completing the registration form.
Round 2. Poll – from January 15 to January 23. The games of the participants are appreciated by everyone who likes the site. 12 toys, which will get the most “likes”, go to the final tour.
Round 3. The final – on January 27. 12 participants will present their games at the GameDev Conference 2018, and the jury will decide the winners in 4 nominations: Best Studio Game 2017, Best Indie Game 2017, Best Art 2017, Best Game Design 2017, the audience will choose the winner in nomination of Audience Award.
* 6 indie games which have passed all rounds of battles and 6 studio games that have passed all rounds of battles will be selected on the results of the poll.
* Games developed or issued in 2017 are allowed to participate in the competition
* You need to choose one of the two main titles of Best Studio Game 2017 or Best Indie Game 2017 during the registration, in three additional nominations each game participates automatically.
* There will be 12 games in the final of the competition. One representative of the game who got into the final gets a free ticket and the right to submit the game.
* Each of the 12 finalists gets the right for free presentation in the exhibition area.
Want to take part and win over to win?